Thursday, September 8, 2016

Open Call.

Please Note:

All students were allowed to come to me during class and talk about their grades for A day classes. I told each student what they should do to recover their grade, and encouraged them to use the blog. Students don't forget that your study guide is extra credit worth 5 points, and can not be turned in late or incomplete.

B day students will be invited to speak with me on tomorrow as well. All students should work over the weekend to recover their grade if necessary. Please keep an eye on late submission due dates which are all in the previous post to this blog.

If you have emailed me- I sent out responses this morning and will continue over the course of the day tomorrow. Please note that I will not be available over the weekend so any questions should be posed before that time.

Cormier

No comments:

Post a Comment